The Dunedin Centre is perfectly positioned in the heart of the city. With its grand baroque style, and its perfect blend of old-world style and modern convenience it makes an impressive setting for all events.
It is steps away from accommodation, restaurants, cafés, bars, shopping, and major attractions like the Dunedin Public Art Gallery.
Features and Amenities:
- High profile central location in the Octagon Business Centre
- Historic architecture with many original features
- Contains New Zealand’s largest auditorium, The Dunedin Town Hall
- Home to ‘Norma’ – an original symphonic pipe organ built in 1919 and still operational
- Wheelchair and lift access to all areas
- Family room with a change table located on the ground level of the Town Hall
1 Harrop Street
PO Box 5506