eResearch NZ 2020:
In 2020, our theme of United in Data will highlight the challenges and solutions associated with the management, sharing, analysis and visualisation of data; issues that are of fundamental importance across the breadth of the research landscape. In particular, we will bring together data-focused researchers across disciplines and communities who are exploring the ways that data science and associated technologies can be used to support and advance research outcomes in NZ and internationally.
- eResearch NZ 2020 aims to:
- showcase innovative work-in-progress or recent project results where digital tools were applied
- highlight current and emerging priorities, trends, and best practices in eResearch approaches
- provide opportunities for skills training, professional development, and mentoring in digital research tools and eResearch applications
- draw experience and inspiration from eResearch programs and projects in other regions
- build communities of practice that foster and support collaboration and knowledge-sharing within and beyond NZ’s research sector
Last year, the event was hosted in Auckland, NZ and drew speakers and attendees from across New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, and North America.